Come to discover the eastern coast, the garden of Madagascar, characterized by exuberant vegetation and covered by evergreen rainforest, home to many endemic species of our fauna and flora.
Among the highlights of this trip :
- Anjozorobe forest, one of the last vestiges of dense rainforest on the highland and home to a huge biodiversity, a dreamland for nature lovers and birdwatchers.
- The pangalanes channel, a chain of sweet water lakes, lagoonsand rivers, over 600 km parallel to the coast of the indian ocean
- The Palmarium private reserve, home to a dozen species of lemurs playing in full freedom in the reserve, and several species of endemic fauna.
- The Masoala national park, which will make fans of hiking delighted, as they will travel through the largest rainforest of Madagascar. The biodiversity and high levels of endemism are so great over there that a part of this park has been replicated at the Zurich zoo. Coral reefs along the Masoala cape allow as well underwater observations in crystalline waters jealously preserved.
- The tropical garden of Sainte Marie island, famous for its beautiful beaches lined with coconut and palm trees, for observation of humpback whales from June to September, for its small villages hidden in the vegetation and its smiling people strolling on the beaches, so far from the rest of the world’s preoccupations and rush. .